MERCENARY CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MERCENARY CENTER

FORUM BASE

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My SW fan-fic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Bolt
Admin
Lightning Bolt

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

My SW fan-fic Empty
PostSubject: My SW fan-fic   My SW fan-fic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:49 pm

CHAPTER ONE

Rever Fett knew it had been a bad idea landing at Tatooine as soon as he had done just that. He walked into the local cantina, but there seemed to be a fight going on. He came in at just the right time, because at that moment, a stormtrooper was sent headlong out the door. Rever just managed to duck. When he got up from the floor, everthing was chaotic. Security troops surounded him. He still did'nt know what was going on, but he figured he had about as much chance as not to get away. The troops had they're guns pointed at him, so sneaking away was out of the question. Apparently they had not noticed he still had his pistols, so he swiftly pulled them out and fired randomly at troopers. As he did so, a Wookiee grabbed his arms and threw him against the wall. Since Rever was still in his armor, hitting the wall caused the button on his jetpack to ignite, and he was sent hurling skyward, through the ceiling.
Inside the cantina, the Wookiee wondered why his enemy was'nt around anymore. Meanwhile, Rever was'nt having the time of his life. As soon as he gained control of his flight, he shut off the engine and landed heavily outside of the cantina. Again, stormtroopers gathered around him.
"You're under arest," said the lead trooper, standing over him.
"I was under the impression that you stayed at your stations in the cantina. and your orders where to let the outer security troops take care of the outside."
"Come on now," the captain said. "We have orders to arrest you."
"Me?" Rever asked incredulisticaly. "Just me in particular?"
"Move it!"
Back to top Go down
https://merc50.niceboard.com
MASTER M

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-27

My SW fan-fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My SW fan-fic   My SW fan-fic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:59 pm

Pretty good but it needs to be longer!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Bolt
Admin
Lightning Bolt

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

My SW fan-fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My SW fan-fic   My SW fan-fic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:16 am

Yeah, thats mostly just a small bit of the first chapter. I'll edit it to make it a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
https://merc50.niceboard.com
General Grim

General Grim

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-08

My SW fan-fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My SW fan-fic   My SW fan-fic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:57 am

Hmm i like it its ok but who is the wokkie can you describe Feet more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My SW fan-fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My SW fan-fic   My SW fan-fic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My SW fan-fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MERCENARY CENTER :: Stories-
Jump to: