MERCENARY CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MERCENARY CENTER

FORUM BASE

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic

Go down 
+2
Sir_Muffonious
Norick Vanor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Norick Vanor

Norick Vanor

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Empty
PostSubject: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:34 pm

I Created the topic to find out people favorite Bands and Artists of Music and to tell y'all mine.

My favorite Artists are Nas and Eminem and my favorite Bands are System of a Down, All American Rejects, and Green Day
Back to top Go down
Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:45 am

Panic! At the Disco, AC/DC, Journey, Nickelback, Shinedown, Seether, Weird Al, The Fray.

Others I can't think of but I absolutely hate Eminem. All he does in his newer songs is complain about how crappy his life is when it's his fault that his life sucks! That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Norick Vanor

Norick Vanor

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Eminem speaks his terrible life because people enjoy his ranting and the other funny songs he has.
Back to top Go down
Seasponge

Seasponge

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:43 am

I like Aiden, Atreyu, Metallica, SOAD, Motley Crue, The Ramones, and most other good punk, screamo, metal, rock band.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:06 am

Norick Vanor wrote:
Eminem speaks his terrible life because people enjoy his ranting and the other funny songs he has.
Funny? He b****** all the time about his sucky life! It's not funny, it's just annoying. Maybe I should shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Norick Vanor

Norick Vanor

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:06 pm

ok you dont understand what i said did you
Back to top Go down
Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 7:09 am

Norick Vanor wrote:
ok you dont understand what i said did you
Not a word.
Back to top Go down
Norick Vanor

Norick Vanor

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 9:36 am

Then i have failed you as a Master and a friend my young padawn
Back to top Go down
Xamllew

Xamllew

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:55 pm

Nickleback, REM, Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Live, U2, The Black Mages, Linkin Park, Depeche Mode, Basshunter, Metallica, and others

Last edited by on Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General Grim

General Grim

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:27 am

Green day, RHCP,fall out boy,Lostprofects,Goodcharclte,Kaiser cheifs,foo fighters and sum41
Back to top Go down
Seasponge

Seasponge

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Oh gosh, i used to like fall out boy, then they turned gay and emo
Back to top Go down
Darth_Phaedrus

Darth_Phaedrus

Number of posts : 8
Localisation : Inside Your Head. I killed your concsouce and took his place.
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:20 pm

SoaD, Slipknot, Disturbed, Pantera, Lamb of God, Trivium, Metalica, Ozzy, most metal that isn't stupid and sucky and you can't even here the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic   Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Music Artists, or Bands Topic
Page 1 of 1