MERCENARY CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MERCENARY CENTER

FORUM BASE

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Metroid Fan Fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-27

My Metroid Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: My Metroid Fan Fic   My Metroid Fan Fic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:53 pm

Alex stood in the hangar bay with his ship next to him and waited. He was landed near a Galactic Federation transport and waiting for his squad of troops to be assigned and come over.
They were going to a floating fortress to investigate a distress signal that was emitting from it. Finally, after a long while of waiting, a squad of four troopers came over and the lead asked, "Are you ready to go sir?"
"More than you know," Alex replied annoyed.
They then entered the transport and Alex jumped into his ship. Blasting off, Alex selected the coordinates of the fortress and sat back to wait.
Some time later, Alex's ship came to a halt and began to lower. Soon he felt solidness beneathe him. He opened the hatch and left the ship, watching as the soldiers deployed.
"Odd," Alex said, examining the area. "There should be two droids guarding the door."
He nodded to the soldiers, telling them to be on guard. He switched to his scan visor and scanned the nearby security panel. The door opened and they stepped inside.
The place was a mess. Bodies littered everywhere. Spark coming from pipes and walls. Soon Alex realized where the droids were...

Ha! Good cliffhanger. Enough good reviews for this part an I'll continue.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Bolt
Admin
Lightning Bolt

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

My Metroid Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Metroid Fan Fic   My Metroid Fan Fic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:56 pm

Okay, okay, just write some more! I WANT MORE!!! Do me a favor and don't do anymore cliffhangers! Okay, I don't realy mind, it's just that I can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
https://merc50.niceboard.com
Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-27

My Metroid Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Metroid Fan Fic   My Metroid Fan Fic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:00 pm

Lightning Bolt wrote:
Okay, okay, just write some more! I WANT MORE!!! Do me a favor and don't do anymore cliffhangers! Okay, I don't realy mind, it's just that I can't wait for more.
Do you know what Metroid is? Just wondering, because I didn't expect many people to.

Anyway, here's the next part:

As Alex switched to his thermal visor he saw that there were regions that were about human size, that gave off imense heat. He walked over to one and suddenly was knocked across the room, into a wall. He switched back to his combat visor to find that it was too dark to see.
When he went back to his thermal visor, he saw that the spots were the droids that guarded the fortress! The GF troopers started to fire at them, all attempts failing. All four of them were killed, the droids still active. Alex switched to his Wave Beam and blasted them with charge shots, causing them to short circuit. They went crazy and blasted everything in the room, including each other.
When they were all destroyed, Alex wondered what it was that could've corrupted the droids. He saw a scanable panle and activated it. The auxilirary power activated and Alex could see again. He saw an elevator, and stepped into it.
On Level 2, he saw that it was, unlike the other floor, lighted. This floor, however, was lighted by red, emergency lights. Someone had hit the alarm before being killed by more corrupt droids. He finished off more droids as before and looked for more points of interest. Another elevator that took him to Level 3, the final floor.
This floor was still lighted but allowed Alex to see the trail of corpses leading into the reactor core. Alex reluctantly headed inside and heard a rumbling beneathe him. Suddenly, from the core, rose a massive, reptilian creature. It smashed the platform Alex was on and he began to plummet to the bottom. Using the Grapple Beam, Alex grabbed onto another platform. He saw a door, but it was locked. A smash of the creatures claw broke the door and Alex ran through. He was back on Level 1, but no longer saw his GF companions. Not on the ground at least...

Another cliffhanger just for you Lightning Bolt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Metroid Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Metroid Fan Fic   My Metroid Fan Fic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Metroid Fan Fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MERCENARY CENTER :: Stories-
Jump to: