MERCENARY CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MERCENARY CENTER

FORUM BASE

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norick Vanor

Norick Vanor

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-04

The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor   The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:09 am

August 15, 2556

The day has come, War is upon the world, the U.E.D.F. (United Earth Defense Force) do all they can to stop the invading alien race, but every time one dies two come from it then four and on and on and on. The Scientists have captured a few alive but most dead they are about to form their DNA with ours to see if a soldier another two take his or her place. They have chosen me as a candidate for the project after they "make it work".

August 16, 2556

The labs and all the precious information has been lost those things attacked so fast I almost died protecting the labs. Almost all died but only five of us remained one scientist Nicolas my closest friend and 2 other soldiers. I have bionic legs and one bionic hand Those thing will pay for what they did.

August 18, 2556

More of those aliens but this time they took us all out I lay here with my fallen friends in death, im laying here bleeding to death next to my whole platoon, comrades, and friends. This time I die but all i can think of is my wife Danielle and if i will get to see her one last time and say goodbye to my son...

Dont worry theres more
Back to top Go down
Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor   The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:01 am

Well it's interesting. How is he writing/typing a journal if he's dieing? Oh and one word: Punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Norick Vanor

Norick Vanor

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor   The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:05 pm

Who said he didnt survive and write what happened makes you wonder huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor   The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journal of Sergeant Norick B. Vanor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MERCENARY CENTER :: Stories-
Jump to: