MERCENARY CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MERCENARY CENTER

FORUM BASE

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups

Go down 
+4
Sir_Muffonious
Xamllew
General Grim
Ambadassdoor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambadassdoor

Ambadassdoor

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-09

The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:24 am

Alright, so I'm gonna try to make a comic, about a temporary evacuation of Ter Loki's First Lancer Forums, which I've decided to help create graphics for, such as this banner:
The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Flf_banner
Yes, it's grainy, but only because I saved it as a GIF rather than a bitmap. It looks much shinier in person. Anyways, while the FLF is being revamped, it's members have flocked here. And that is the Babylon font that Ter was raving about....

My short comic will feature sellect members helping pack up and load everything aboard the Renegade Guardian (my ship).

Now, of cousre Ter's in it, perhaps against his will, and I'll put in any members from here who either:
A.) Were a member there,and are now a member here...
OR
B.) Are a member here, who wishes to help with the evacuation.

So, if you fall into one of these categories,and wish to be in my comic(it will have speech bubbles!) then go ahead and sign up.

Name:(Your forumname, dur!)
Prefered color scheme: (FLF blue, SSLF red, Merc Central Grey/Brown, etc.)

Note, I will be making the minifig that I choose to represent you, you have no say in the final appearence, but I'm allowing you to pick your prefered colors, which I willdo my best to adhere to.
Back to top Go down
General Grim

General Grim

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:50 am

General Grim
Green?
Back to top Go down
Xamllew

Xamllew

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:55 pm

Name:Xamllew
Prefered color scheme: Mercenary Center

yup. I'm from FLF.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Name: Sir Muffonious
Color Scheme: Merc Center Gray

Yeah, I'll just be someone from this forum.
Back to top Go down
Syber-Sam

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:25 pm

name:Syber-Sam
color scheme:sslf red
Back to top Go down
Ter Loki

Ter Loki

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:36 pm

I'd post a sign-up, but you already know where to put me XD. Between this and the comic Go-Go and I are planning, we're bound to get some new members.
Back to top Go down
The Squirrel

The Squirrel

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:56 pm

Name: The Squirrel
Colour: Umm, Red and grey? A mix of sslf and merc center?
I know you said no choosing guys or nothin', but could I have Harry Pottor Head with short black hair so it covers the annoying little scar thing. (Or just rub it off)
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 am

name: thatoneguy
color: sslf red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups   The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Temporary Evacuation of FLF, sign-ups
Page 1 of 1